Sunday, September 16, 2012

You NEED This.

Happy Sunday loveys. Lately, I've been all about the products - hair products, cosmetics, toiletries and the like. Trying new things has always been a hobby of mine and after discovering an awesome discount beauty supply store by my school, it's kicked my hobby into an obsession. In my journey to discover some new products, I came across THE BEST leave-in/dangler ever!

It smells amazing, makes your hair super soft and the sent lasts! You can also use on dry hair just as a refresher. It's the best product I've come across in a super long time. You can get it at www.lucky11products.com but I suggest looking at your local discount beauty supply store, which is where I got it for steal at $4... then went back and bought a few more because I loved it so much. Try it out, I know you'll love it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment