Monday, September 10, 2012

In-Store or Online?

As mentioned in my last post, there are some steals that are better found in-store and some that are easier found online. Here are my go-tos when shopping for deals online and in-store and where to go.

In-Store:
Boscov's.
A department store that I only recently came in contact with, Boscov's always has deals and clearances going on and they do sell designer brands, like BCBGeneration shoes and Calvin Klein apparel.

Macy's.
A department store that has a special place in my heart. Macy's is always mailing coupons to card holders and offering extra discounts through their sales.


H&M.
H&M has some amazing deals and adorable clothes, but I find that I'm only successful in finding something I love when I'm in the store.


Online:
Forever21.
Forever21 is kind of on the fence. There are reasons that I like going to the store and physically seeing/feeling the items because sometimes the fabric is cheap and can't be spotted online. but there are reasons why I like shopping online, such as the store can be so overwhelming and online helps keep everything organized. However, I put this in the online category because I seem to find more sale items online as well as more clothes, leading to better deals and more size and color options.

Modcloth.com
Obvi this is only an online store but the clothes on Modcloth are so cute and reasonable prices! I highly recommend. Check out the sales section!


Which do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment